Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log in to the website at: https://laurelwood.swimtopia.com/login. (Or click Login in the upper right corner of the website.)
If you can’t remember your password, click "Forgot your password" to reset your password.
Click on the Upcoming Meets tab, to choose to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP button and sign up for volunteer shifts and snack bar donations (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup.
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
- Click the green MEET ENTRY button, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- Select the three events your swimmer wishes to compete in. If a prompt comes up that asks if you have received coach’s approval, make sure you get that approval on deck or via email.
- Specify your swimmer's availability for relays from the drop down options (if offered).
- Click Save to record your choices.
You can find more detailed instructions on the swimtopia website.