Swim Clinics & Private Lessons
We are excited to announce our Swim Clinics and Private Lesson packages this season!
Both of these offerings are only for our Dolphin swimmers, not the whole pool membership.
After years in the making we are thrilled to bring swim clinics and private lesson offerings to the team! These clinics and privates will help our swimmers reach their full potential and gain the confidence needed to maintain a love of swimming.
Why sign up for a clinic?
- A small group setting allowing more individual attention.
- Longer than a typical swim practice which allows for a more detailed dive into a specific skill.
- Receive the repetitions needed to make fine adjustments to each skill.
- Be able to watch yourself with video delay with coach analysis.
We will only offer 10 spots per clinic with a 5:1 ratio. Sign up for a clinic today!
Private Lesson Packages:
Coach Rich and Coach Penny will both be focusing their private lesson offerings on our Dolphins! For $90 you will receive three 20 minute private lessons. After registering for a package you will receive a link to pick your time and coach. All privates in these packages will take place Mon-Thurs 11am-12pm the following weeks: 6/5, 6/12, 6/19, 6/26 and 7/10. For swimmers looking to gain confidence in their stroke, fine tune a specific skill or just swim faster - a few private lessons can go a long way to helping your swimmer reach their full potential. Register here!
Who Can Join?
We are a summer recreational swim team for Laurelwood Cabana Club members.
Swimmers must be:
- 18 years or younger as of May 31st of current year
- Swimmers must be able to follow instructions and swim the length of the pool (25 yards) unassisted, without stopping and with side breathing by the Practice Meet
This season we are excited to bring back our Minnows program for our youngest swimmers trying to join the team. They will have a different practice time through the end of May. By then they must be able to swim the length of the pool to continue. Partial credit towards lessons will be available if the coaches determine a swimmer is not ready.